Simple Mobile / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

TX, United States

When I switched over to this service through a vendoe of yours, I was told that my talk, text and web will be unlimited for $40 a month. Your website also advertises the very same thing! Within 10 - 12 days of signing up with your sevice, my internet service stopped working. I tried calling your customer service (611) more than once everyday fromthe day the internet stopped, only for auto system to tell me I have to hold for 30 minutes to 60 minutes at a time. Now for a working person, that was impossible. Today (3/20/2012) I decided to actually hold for over 30 minutes, only to be told by a so-called supervisor by the name of Reggie that i had reached some limitation, which was neverr verbally disclosed or visibly displayed on your website.

YOUR COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A FRAUDULENT COMPANY, WHO GO ABOUT WITH FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND MISREPRESENTATION. TO GO AROUND RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND LYING TO CUSTOMERS IS UNACCEPTABLE. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR COMPANY AND THE MORTGAGE COMPANIES AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS THAT HID DISCLOSURES FROM CUSTOMERS JUST TO GET THEIR BUSINESS, ONLY TO PUT THE HOMEOWNERS IN A WORSE POSITION? YOU FIGURED YOU HIDE UNDER A SMALLER COMPANY AND CARRY OUT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS WITH UNSUSPECTING CUTOMERS. YOUR COMPANY IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE FRAUD SCHEMES GOING ON IN THE BANKING OR INVESTMENT INDUSTRIES .