Silverleaf Resorts / They are worse than the goverment

Oh were we stupid! We bought last spring and want to get rid of our time share and the phone calls. they are just plain pushy, they wont take no for an answer, and these 1 hr meetings are a crock, the last one we had to walk out at the 3 hr mark. Thought the wife was gana smack the guy...wish she would have. Anyhow if anyone knows a way out please do tell. We as a group need to get this company to give a little, and offer a buy back of the properties from unhappy clients like myself and many others out there like me.

Comments

• St
      31st of May, 2009

i went to this meeting.

it was horrible.

they said someone was coming just to meet me at the appointment time but i sat on my toosh for 70 minutes before they gave me my promotional items without a tour. this was after complaining ALOT!!!

they called security on me since i wasn't happy with my experience. funny how the security looks just like a sherrif but isn't a police agency.

these types of operations should be shut down. i don't know why the government allows them to exist. do they need real estate licensure to sell this crap?

• Ri
      16th of Sep, 2009

If you find a way to get them to buy us out, let me know. I am totally not happy. I've never been able to get any bonus time - always on stand by. Anything I have gotton it's been from being on stand-by (even with my traded week). What's the use of owning a week or bonus time if you can never use it! Rip off!