Signtronix / Fraud and cheating

Chuey said he was from signtronix stopped by my place of business and made a sales pitch for an outdoor sign for my business.

After going thru all this we ask for him to please leave a business card and the quote because I was very interested but had to discuss it with my partner and get with him later that day or the next and he got angry took everything and left.

I called the company off the internet and was told that they have 250 reps nationwide and cannot keep up with them. I was also told that their sales reps did not carry business cards and if you did not sign then contract then and make a deposit on the sign then you don't get a second chance.

They also said they are to go directly to the bank and cash your check and the contract is binding and you cannot get out of it.

This doesn't sound like a reputable business practice.

The rep that came by here was driving a chev truck with Montana plates.

Ci

Comments

• Bo
      3rd of Oct, 2009

I have one of the above mentioned signs. I've since moved my business to an area where it is against planing and zoning to use LED signs. I would like to end the lease and return the sign.
    Has anyone found a way to reasonably buy out thier lease and get rid of thier sign??