Sify Broadband Plan / Pathetic services!

1 India Review updated:

I am using Sify BroadBand plan for last 8 months and constantly being irritated by the Sify people and there local vendor who sold me this connection. As they are never attending to my complaints on time, i am using a package with month validity in which i have got 1 gb download quota. There local vendor has given so many output sources to the hub that while pinging for it it always say request time out and this wastes my validity period and whenever i complaint, they never take care of things and never provide what they commit to me on phone. As from last seven days reply was not coming. So i first complaint to my local vendor on last friday they didn't attended to it so after 2 days I complain on sify customer care they give me the interaction id 5727931, but no resolution. Then again after two days i complaint about it then they again give me a new interaction id 5727931 committing 5 days compensation period from the chaos of whole week, but no resolution. As they have not given me the committed compensation. So they are just fooling around people and they are big fraud. They are just making money by fooling people these, sify broadband people are nothing but cold blooded parasites!!!

Vi

Comments

• Am
      16th of Sep, 2007

R sir/m
    iam sify customer ihave complaint about our area sify head( MR.vinod) who take the frenchies of sify of our area Sector 49 faridabad.myproblem is that i am not able to voice chat with my plain,i have already complaint to sify coustomer care about voice chat .The man who had attended my call said that problem is in netcable,but our srevice provider(Mr.vinod) not take interest in handling my problem.plz take action & help in solving my problem.
    Thankingyou coustomer id aman_b739

• Pa
      21st of Sep, 2007

totally sify serivce is very worst.friends pls don't go for sify connection..

• Ra
      26th of Sep, 2007

My download speed is very low.

• Bh
      22nd of Feb, 2009

hello sir
    i m rishipal chauhan using sify broadband from last one year i m very thank full to sify broadband family.

dear new cusromar
    if u want to enjoy of internet world so u should have to sify broadband ... in ur city...

if u have ny probs in ur broadband & u want to support, then u can call me
    mob .. 9927622911