ShoppersDiscount.com / Membership scam
I received my discover card statement and had a recurring charge for 12.00 per month for two different .com listings that turned out to be the same company. I called the discover people and the said I signed up for this when I booked a flight for my son in the army to come home on leave. I told them I did no such thing and they said it was automatic! I knew I had been scammed and it had been going on for two months. My wife does the bill paying and thought it was a service fee related to the flight we bookies and did not tell me about it. I did not learn about it till the second month of charges! I put the charges in dispute and called the company and told them to cancel the alleged membership. I started looking up this company and the list of complaints is impressive. I urge anyone who does anything business on line to look out for this scam and I hope some law enforcement or regulatory agency gets on the case. I can easily see how these charges can go unnoticed!
More ShoppersDiscount.com Complaints & Reviews
- ShoppersDiscount.com - £10 pounds taked of my account without my concent 
- ShoppersDiscount.com - Unauthorised deductions 
- ShoppersDiscount.com - Unauthorized deduction from Amex card 
- ShoppersDiscount.com - $12.00 monthly charges 
- ShoppersDiscount.com - Unauthorised debit 
- ShoppersDiscount.com - money out of my account un authorised!