Shopper Discounts / Shopper Discounts Scam
I purchased some electroninc items from BUY.com. They popped up a question asking me for discount offers. Thinking that it would be a notification on the products that are on discount, I responded yes.
It eventually went to another company called SHOPPERS DISCOUNT and they are charging me $12 per month for this subscribtion without my knowledge. It started appearing on mey credit Card Statments. Fortunately I came to know when they charged for the second time . I googled about it and found out about this scam on this website.As others have done before I too called the no. that appeared on my credit card statement and asked them to canel my membership and refund the amount deducted. The agreed to refund the money in 3 days but did not said anything on what will be the means to get this refund.
Has anybody who has posted complaints about the same has got refund from them ?? If now how to get it and whom to approach ?
More Shopper Discounts Complaints & Reviews
- Shopper Discounts - Credit card scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Subscription Credit Card Charges
- Shopper Discounts - UNAUTHORIZED MONTHLY FEES 
- Shopper Discounts - Unauthorised removal of funds from my AMEX card
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Fraud and cheating 
- Shopper Discounts - scam 
- Shopper Discounts - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Unknown Membership
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Ripoff 
- Shoppers Discounts and Rewards - Taking money out of my account without permission