Shopper Discounts And Rewards — Unauthorized charges
When booking a flight with www.easyjet.com, the website asks you if you want to save £10.00 on your booking. If you click "yes", it re-directs you to the Shopper Discounts and Rewards website. They ask you for your email address, and while you think it is some type of newsletter you are signing for, what you are really doing is signing on for a direct debit of £8.00 a month, from the same credit card that you used to pay your flight. You don't have to give them any details, only your email address. I am sure they get the information from Easyjet. It took me 3 months to actually realise that they were charging me this monthly amount on my credit card. When you phone them to cancel, they are ready for it, they even have a cancellation automated service (I bet they get quite a high rate of cancellation). After cancelling, I tried to talk to an operator, who read me a 10 minutes speech about how it was my fault and I should have read the small print. When you phone them, they are ready for it, I bet they get lots of phone calls from people as upset as I was. I finally got them to refund 2 payments they took from my credit card, so I suppose they are not doing anything completely illegal, but in my opinion it is definitely immoral. I haven't got any service for this money they took from me, and I wasn't even aware that I signed for this service in the first place. People, be aware! And about Easyjet, who I considered a reputable company, the only thing I can say is that I am very disappointed with them for associating with this type of company, and I will avoid flying with easyjet in the future, as they lost my trust on them as a customer.
By the way, this company changes its name constantly. shopdisc.co.uk, shopperdisc.co.uk or shopperdiscounts.co.uk may have appeared on your statement. Check them out in the internet. There are a few interesting reviews from USA.
More Shopper Discounts And Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Shopper Discounts - Credit card scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Shopper Discounts Scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Subscription Credit Card Charges
- Shopper Discounts - UNAUTHORIZED MONTHLY FEES 
- Shopper Discounts - Unauthorised removal of funds from my AMEX card
- Shopper Discounts - scam 
- Shopper Discounts - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Unknown Membership
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Ripoff 
- Shoppers Discounts and Rewards - Taking money out of my account without permission