Shoplet / Fraud Scammers

United States Review updated:

I accidentally ordered the wrong item from Shoplet and immediately contacted them to cancel it. But no they couldn't cancel it because they said it was processed already. NOT even shipped. So now they say i have to reject it when UPS tries to deliver. This company has terrible CS and doesn't know how to cancel a simple order. Do NOT buy from them.

Comments

• Di
      Feb 06, 2014
    Shoplet - Non-responsive customer service
    Shoplet
    Jessup

I received the wrong size product. Have emailed them through their website 3 times and received no response. The website says there will be a restocking fee. I have heard of this for large items and electronics, but my item is small and weighs about 1 pound. At this point, I am now concerned about additional fraud/theft to my information, given the other complaints about this operation. They must know how c****y they are, since when you use the link on their follow up email that asks how you rate their company it takes you to sales and there isn't a way to actually enter a review. Who has time for this? I don't!

• Tn
      Mar 19, 2014
    Shoplet - Customer Service
    Shoplet
    New York
    shoplet.com

Terrible service! Stay away from Shoplet. I received a defective item. I contacted shoplet and it took several e-mails and 2 weeks to receive the required authorization form. I shipped the item back and they received 3 days later. It then took almost 5 weeks, 4 phone calls, 7 e-mails before they agreed to refund the money. Also, the first refund amount I was quoted didn't include sales tax of over $20. Still waiting to see the refund post to my account but I am hopeful. Unless you want to receive defective products and then wait almost 2 months and spend several hours getting your money back I would stay away from this company.