Shell / CEFCO — tobacco sale to of age customer
I went into the store with my 10y/o daughter and 17 y/o son. My son purchased soda with his own money and went out to the car to get ready to pump the gas. I purchased gas, a hat my daughter wanted, and asked for a box of my choice of cigarettes. It was then that, carla — operator id# 2357, told me that she needed my son's identification since we came in together to make sure he was 18 as well. I told that was not true. She insisted that it was a texas state law. When I asked for the number to the store to talk to the manager she pointed to the 800-go-shell on the door. I will not being a patron at this store again and I will be making it known to her management.
She basically accused me of attempting to buy tobacco with the intent to give it to a minor. While someone purchasing tobacco to distribute to a minor is against the law — buying cigarettes with your teenager or any teenager with you is not!
More Shell / CEFCO Complaints & Reviews
- CEFCO - employees
- CEFCO - charged 3 times the cost of 1 fillup 
- CEFCO - store manager 
- CEFCO - district manager
- CEFCO - rude employee
- CEFCO Convenience Stores - customer services experience/housekeeping/unprofessionalism
- CEFCO Convenience Stores - the management
- CEFCO Convenience Stores - managers
- CEFCO - horrific customer service with employees hating their job
- CEFCO Convenience Stores - milk