Sharper Image / They cheated me on a merchandise certificate
In January I returned a defective gift to Sharper Image in the Rockaway Mall and was given a store merchandise certificate. When I returned in February to use the remaining $106.00 balance, I was told Sharper Image is in bankruptcy and they were "not allowed by the bankruptcy laws to honour any certificates or credits".
I later found out this is totally false and they most certainly could have honoured my certificate, but why should they when they can hide behind the law and continue to make a profit.
They told me to keep calling for updates, but that's only a run-a-round. Their latest "news" was that they would honour my certificate, but I had to spend twice the value! So in order to use my $106.00 credit, I have to spend $212.00!! That will never, ever happen, I would never give those crooks another dime and I hope you won't either.
More Sharper Image Complaints & Reviews
- Sharper Image - Super Wave Oven fraud 
- The Sharper Image, Made For Avon - refund 
- Sharper Image - Insult to consumers! 
- Sharper Image Remodeling - Theft 
- Sharper Image - Dishonest conduct 
- www.sharperimage.com - The pillow wasn't comfortable at all
- Sharper Image Corporation - Gift Certificate Policy
- Sharper Image Superwave Oven - Stoped Working!
- ShopNBC/Sharper Image Literati - Defective Product
- Sharper Image - Knowingly sold damaged goods to customers