Shari's Berries — inability to recognize cvc number & terrible customer support
Accomplished the request area, wrote a card, but when it came time to check out, I got a pop up message that my cvc number did not match my credit card. I've been using this card for years, never had a problem. So, called customer service. The ignorance surged.
To make matters worse, 'Becky' their customer service rep., did not have the ability to read me back my phone number. No matter how many times she tried, her random mix up of numbers exemplified very ignorant levels. Realizing I was dealing with the zenith of stupidity, I nicely ended the call.
This is one of many companies offering holiday items. In this case Valentine's Day. This is one company I don't enough time to waste mine on.
More Shari's Berries Complaints & Reviews
- Shari's Berries - complete rip off 
- Shari's Berries - horrible product
- Shari's Berries - quality of product
- Shari's Berries - ridiculous shipping charges 
- Shari's Berries - unacceptable product
- sharies berries - customer service complaint
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - billing issue!!
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - mother’s day gift
- Berries.com - opened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out 
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - received berries taste fermented.