Sharaf DG, Ramli Mall / credit card billed in full instead of monthly emi for samsung note 5 purchase.
Myself mr. wasim dhopawkar resident of bahrain, cpr# [protected], holder of citi bank citi life credit card been purchased samsung note 5 phone through my citi bank credit card from sharaf dg, ramli mall, kingdom of bahrain on 17th june, 2016. at the time of purchase, I have been informed that payment shall be on 6 months monthly emi installment basis from my credit card, whilst my credit card was charged with full amount bd 189.990. I have also signed the emi form for 6 months at the time of purchase at the cashier counter.
The invoice# si/b00359/rm1/160617/0043 dated 17 june 2016.
I have received my citi bank credit card bill by 10th of july and it does not shows emi to be paid this months, instead it shows the entire amount to be paid by end of this month.
Please could you check this issue with your good office and arrange to regularize my monthly installments emi for my purchase.
I look forward to your kind support for my case.
Bahrain mobile# 00973-[protected]
Saudi mobile# 00966-[protected]
More Sharaf DG, Ramli Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Sharaf DG Bahrain - return of camera nikon 
- Sharaf DG - poor service/sharaf is a crap 
- Sharaf DG - find it here or claim it free lie 
- Sharaf DG - accessories not provided 
- Sharaf DG - no replacement allowed within 1 day even 
- Sharaf DG - mi tv set up box
- Sharaf DG - iphone 10 256gb
- Sharaf DG - bought 1 action cam and 1 samsung gear fit, both not working. the after sales refused to change.
- Sharaf DG - lenovo ideapad 320 laptop / order ref no w915279
- Sharaf DG - dishonest retailer