Sharaf DG, Ramli Mall / credit card billed in full instead of monthly emi for samsung note 5 purchase.

AAli Area Ramli Mall Bahrain, Bahrain Review updated:

Dear sir,

Myself mr. wasim dhopawkar resident of bahrain, cpr# [protected], holder of citi bank citi life credit card been purchased samsung note 5 phone through my citi bank credit card from sharaf dg, ramli mall, kingdom of bahrain on 17th june, 2016. at the time of purchase, I have been informed that payment shall be on 6 months monthly emi installment basis from my credit card, whilst my credit card was charged with full amount bd 189.990. I have also signed the emi form for 6 months at the time of purchase at the cashier counter.

The invoice# si/b00359/rm1/160617/0043 dated 17 june 2016.

I have received my citi bank credit card bill by 10th of july and it does not shows emi to be paid this months, instead it shows the entire amount to be paid by end of this month.

Please could you check this issue with your good office and arrange to regularize my monthly installments emi for my purchase.

I look forward to your kind support for my case.

Regards,

Wasim dhopawkar
Bahrain mobile# 00973-[protected]
Saudi mobile# 00966-[protected]

Wa
Jul 15, 2016

Comments

• Do
      Aug 07, 2016

you should contact Citizens Advice Bahrain on Facebook they can sort this out for you