[Resolved] Sharaf DG / I am complaining about one sales personnel in samsung, mall of qatar branch

1 Al rayyan, Qatar

December 28, 2017 around 5:40pm, I went to Samsung shop located at Ground Floor in Mall of Qatar, to claim my S7 Edge phone that is repaired, I had problem with my back glass.

I go directly inside and one FILIPINA LADY approached me in a indecent way! She asked me "WHAT'S YOUR CONCERN?" so I gave her my receipt, the proof that my phone is with them. She didn't say "Maam/Madam/Ms." She is not courteous!!! She asked me "WHO CALLED YOU TO CLAIM YOUR PHONE NOW?" I told her "One guy called me yesterday to pick-up my phone by lunch time today." She didn't smile or showed some respect to me as a customer. I didn't like her attitude at the very first moment!

A few minutes later, she called the number who called me yesterday. She talked to the guy on the line, and the guy said. They already delivered it in Mall of qatar. So that lady is so pissed off already. She said to me, "can you wait?? Because she will call me back if your phone is in Sharaf DG" I said, "No worries I will wait" but it took so long so I told her, "Please call me if there is any update because I need to go to my work now. " And she told me that she will call me.

After maybe an hour or any half, I went down to the shop again. And she saw me, and her face was pissed off again. I asked her "Ms. Is there any updates??" I am so worried because I need my phone that time and she cannot give me any answer. She told me to go and check in the Sharaf DG if my phone was delivered there. I told her, "Why should I go? You don't have any contact number so you will the one to communicate and ask them?" She said "No I don't have their number. Just go there and check. I am not in charge with service, I am in Sales!" So I just walked away. Before I left the shop, I asked one of the Sales Personnel there, "What's the name of that Filipina girl?" He said "Lyn/Len" sounds like that.

Whoever who is that Sales Personnel of Samsung, GF, MOQ branch, please make an action for this. This will affect the Samsung if that attitude will be tolerated. How can we go and buy to Samsung if the Sales Lady have an attitude problem. WORKING ON A CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD HAVE ALOT OF PATIENCE!!!

Looking forward for her disciplinary action. THANK YOU!

Sharaf DG

• Resolution statement

• Sharaf DG Customer Care's Response, Dec 29, 2017

Hi, you may please share the Invoice at support@sharafdg.com or reach us at 800-344357 to identify the issue and assist you further.

St