Shapely Secrets / Shapely Secrets is a scam!

1 15820 Euclid AveChino, CA, United States Review updated:

I was watching an infomercial for a company called Shapely Secrets. I was intrigued so I called and ordered the product. They shipped it to me promptly but they charged me $19.99 in shipping and handling, which I was totally not expecting because they had not told me. Then a month later when balancing my bank statements I find out that they had shipped me some vitamins that I had not received and charged me another $19.99 plus shipping for a product that I had not ordered nor had I ever received. When I called to complain they refunded the $19.99 but not the $6.50 for shipping. Also worth mentioning this debit had cost me $17.50 in insufficient fees, which they would not refund. Now, a month later, as I am balancing my bank statement to find out why my account is overdrawn, I discover that another company called Buyersedge has debited $16.95 from my account for a product I did not authorize. Where did they get my debit card number??? Shapely Secrets. By the way, this cost me another $17.50 in insufficient charges. When I called to complain they agreed to refund the $16.95 but not the $17.50. My only recourse at this point is to what for the credit and have my debit card cancelled and reissued. I am so mad that I do not even use the product that I ordered. But I am afraid to send it back because I do not want them to have any more access to my financial information. I will never again order anything off of the television.

Very angry consumer,

Debbie Townsend

Va

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2007

You should show everyone the "Shapely Secret" so that they will not be able to con anymore people! Im glad I found your posting!

• Ge
      19th of Apr, 2008

I have been receiving a shipment of Essential Boost. I did not order this product for continual shipment . Please cancel this order as I have not taken any of this product The order number on the package is 0764027. Please cancel this order.

22nd of Apr, 2008

I totally agree with these complaints, I canceled my order beforre it was shipped and they sent it anyway and instead of charging my card the $19.99 as stated they charged it $42.90, I paid return postage when I returned it and the only thing they will return of my refund is $22.98, and it's yaken them since Feb.to do that, last month they told me to wait till the 3rd of the month and it would be credited back to my account, now they tell me they're keeping it for postage, of which I paid.This company is nothing but a credit card fraud!

• Li
      24th of Apr, 2008

Had similar issues with the product & the fialure to refund. I called CS several times, then filed with the BBB. Just got a call, & am told that I will see a FULL refund, including S/H, within 3-5 days!
    Squeaky wheel...

• Ik
      25th of Jun, 2009

Call Mrs. Greer and let her have it! 702-335-2177.

• Ik
      25th of Jun, 2009

Mrs.Greer's number is 702-335-2177

• Fr
      31st of May, 2011

AZ Attorney General's office should be on these people. They don't disclose shipping charges...(I asked) and they still didn't. But they are $19.95 plus 3.99 for the "free disk" they enclose with the order. When you return it, it costs you $11 to reship plus you are out the $25 in shipping charges from before. Specifically declining an offer of Vitamin pills, I received them in the mail anyway and found $26.98 put on my credit card. I had to spend $6 to return them, then they will refund you $19.95. (But this takes a number of days, 2 weeks and I still don't see the credit yet). When they give me credit they will only be partial. Meanwhile
    they sent out another bottle...because they claim "I'm a club member" that gets pills every day. I take absolutely no pills and no vitamins, so I know I didn't jump at spending $20 for pills each month. I remember declining an offer for a club membership. They started it anyway, now I have to spend another $6 to return something else. As merchants, these people should lose their right to accept credit cards and be a merchant. They are scam artists and should be investigated. Seriously. Anyone watching this?

20th of Mar, 2016

I ordered Shapely Secrets and am very pleased with it. I think people are not reading all the information in the booklet. You get what you put into the workouts! I happen to have a heart condition, so this program is great for me. I have been very pleased with the information and guidance by Greer Childers.