Mt Sierra College Complaints & Reviews

Mt Sierra CollegeInterviewing process

I was invited to interview with Mt Sierra college located at 800 Royal oaks drive Monrovia CA, for a Admissions position with Director of Career Services, Liz Zataray and Dr. Jon Persavich which in the job description a degree was not required but Dr Jon Persavich kept mentioning a degree which was the first sign Liz Zataray I didn't understand why she was even in the interview since she isn't apart of the Admissions department which means they didn't have a manager for the role I applied for the entire interview was not organized correctly anyway I was called back for the second interview to meet with the Admissions team which was only a team of 3 ladies one old lady name Isabel which basically took over the entire interview she was very rude and kept asking questions that had nothing to do with the interview the other lady which was Asian was like a robot the other lady which was Mexican only asked one question and zoned out basically I was doom once they saw me nothing I could of said or did would of gotten me the position it was like they had one bad apple working with them of a certain color and was a bad employee now if seems like the woman we're a little racist... this school seems very unorganized and has a high turn over rate for a reason stay away from this school .

Mt Sierra CollegeTHIS COLLEGE SUCKS

I would like to say that Mt Sierra is the worst college. It is a scam, they offer a BA, but it is not recognized at other colleges, some of the teachers are racist, some are stuck up, and only good staff they used to have they suddenly laid off. They don't give you any of the equiptment that they promise if you go there you will get a real surprise when you start the classes, because you are not given full notice of what materials you need for class. The classes are rushed, not enough tutors so I couldn't get one, they had no rental camera's even though it is a film college just many, many different problems with this school. It is smoke and mirrors please don't go there if you thinking about it.

• Fr
    freshcoast Jul 06, 2017

Please do not attend this college. It is a for-profit school that does not care about education. There is no justifiable reason why this college is more expensive then traditional state schools. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY!!! This school is a parasite to the educational system