Shane Company / white gold
I bought a white gold ring set from Shane Company after having worn another white gold set for ~15 years from another company. After about 3 years I developed an allergy to the ring and the color of the ring changed from white to pale gold. They now indicate that the ring must be treated with rhodium every 6 mos to 1 year to prevent allergies and keep the color. I find other reports of this on the internet but am surprised that this has never been a problem with jewelry I have had in the past. Should this happen?
More Shane Company Complaints & Reviews
- Shane Co. - Fraud and cheating 
- The Shane Company - I have never been so disappointed and disgusted in my life 
- The Shane Company - They will never get business from us again
- Shane Company - damaged wedding ring while in their possession!
- The Shane Company - Made me very upset with their lies 
- Shane Company - diamond cleaning
- Shane Co. - Fraudulent Sales Tactics
- Shane Company - ruined my ring - twice! 
- Shane Co - Chipped diamond replacement 
- The Shane Company - Avoid