Shane Co. — Fraud and cheating
My diamond fell out of my wedding ring. Went to Shane Company to replace it with the 'lifetime' warrenty. They would not replace it! We had it in 7-9 months ago to have the tips fixed. They said that they had no record of this. In the 10 yrs that I had the ring, we brought it into the Shane co. at least 10 times to be cleaned and twice, repaired. The first few times, they would give me a card. Later on, they would just tell me that it is on record that I came in and that I don't need a card to state I was in.
I believe the ring is a very poor quality ring in the first place. For the amount of money we spent on it, it sure broke a lot.
The lady that we dealt with today was VERY rude. Every time we tried to talk and explain what happened, she cut us off. I told her to go in the back and look up our report. She left with out writing our names down. My last name is a very difficult one to remember how to spell.
When she came back she of course stated that there is NO record of our visits. And that she can't help us. At that point, I was very upset. This is my wedding ring! I didn't even think of asking her how to spell our name.
I just can't believe it. They claim in all of their commercials that they are the best in warrenty and that they are with us for the lifetime. Today proved that is a bunch of lies. They wanted us out of there fast! No help, Rude service, horrible place to buy anything important for you or your loved ones.
The service today was so rude and the lady was so emotionless and stern, I left there feeling worse then I did when I noticed the diamond fell out of my ring!
More Shane Co. Complaints & Reviews
- The Shane Company - I have never been so disappointed and disgusted in my life
- Shane Company - white gold
- The Shane Company - They will never get business from us again
- The Shane Company - Made me very upset with their lies
- Shane Company - damaged wedding ring while in their possession!
- The Shane Company - Avoid
- Shane Co. - diamond cleaning
- Shane Company - ruined my ring - twice!
- The Shane Company - They're pushy, they ignore you regularly, they don't have a very good selection, and I, like others, left their store in tears
- The Shane Company - Awful Service - wedding band