Shamanic Extracts / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

I ordered ibogaine and was stupid enough to transfer 500 pounds into their bank account as they required. they not only stole my money but would not get back to me when i left numerous messages and emails. the money i sent them was a loan from my mother to help me in detoxing from heroin. it was supposed to be a lifeline but has ruined me. i was already suffering and am now so depressed and have even considered suicide as this was my only hope at getting clean in time for christmas. it is such a cruel thing to do to someone and they should be ashamed of themselves! we are vulnerable as addicts anyway. they will get what is coming to them though. A big shock is in store for them but am letting sleeping dogs lie for a while! My girlfreinds uncle is a very powerful man well known in holland for being ruthless and just watch the news in a few months they are going to suffer ha ha ha ha!!!
Si

Comments

Ma
  25th of Feb, 2009
I don't think that's the way of complaining of anything, even if it's true. In any case, they're not the only option out there, on my personal experience http://www.blackhatbotanicals.com is the best source of salvia extracts on the net right now. But do your own research, I hope this is helpful to you.

Shamanic Extracts Logo Shamanic Extracts