SewingPatterns.com / Wrong Order/no Response

1 Encino, CA, United States Review updated:

Please Read! I wish I would have checked out this company prior to ordering anything. I ordered an item, paid for priority shipping, and received the wrong item. I emailed them 4 times with no response. They don't even provide a phone number. Now I know why, they would get too many complaints on their horrible service!!! Stay away from these people!!!

Ks

Comments

• Se
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Hi.

We apologize for your experience.

Please email us directly at Info@sewingpatterns.com and in the subject line enter "Please HELP with my order" and we will get back to you immediately. Are you sure you were sending them to Info@sewingpatterns.com? I assure you that if we would have received your emails, we would have replied to you promptly.
    I apologize for your experience and it will not happen again. Your business is very important to us. I hope you continue ordering your patterns through Sewingpatterns.com in good faith and if you have any future concerns or questions, please contact us. If we made an error when sending your order, we want to make it right.

SewingPatterns.com

• Ki
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Unfortunatly, I too did not check out this company beforehand. I ordered several patterns for my 10 yr old daughter 2 mos ago. Timing is everything as these were for a 4-H project and our farm isn't nearly as busy during the winter months-allowing me to help her more. I just recieved an email that patterns were shipped. Nobody responded to my emails a month ago using the email address provided by THEIR WEBSITE. Suddenly my order is shipped now? Had I ordered elsewhere, I could have recieved the patterns, bought the fabric and my daughter could have finished her projects by now. Please do not use this company, I should have known something was wrong when they did not provide any mailing address or phone number.

• Bo
      20th of Aug, 2009

I ordered several patterns in June. I received four that were what I ordered but they sent me the wrong pattern for the fifth one. I've sent five emails and called four times without a response. I'll never order from them again if they don't make this right.
    Their phone number is 1-818-539-0327, at least that's what's on my receipt. When I call, I get an answering machine saying that "extension" is busy and to leave a message.

• Di
      4th of Sep, 2009

2 months ago I ordered around 20 patterns from them and have received only 11... and even that took waaaay too long to arrive.. i'm from europe but 1, 5 month is too long.. they havent replied to any of the 5 emails i have sent to info@sewingpatterns.com... now i know why they don't have a phone nr on their page!!!
    anyways i tried the nr someone mentioned on this page and they do not answer the phone.. ever...
    i too wish ive checked this company before purchasing.. do not buy from them people it is a scam... they basically stole my money from me and obviously i'll never order again...

• Se
      24th of Jul, 2010

If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact me personally at Info@sewingpatterns.com and subject line "Attention Anne" I will gladly assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Anne