Seven West Media / Channel 7 — commentary on tennis coverage
Your tennis coverage is superb for which a big thank you.
The commentator Jim Courier is dreadful. He speaks endlessly OVER THE PLAY, even when it is a great, edge-of-chair gripping moment.
The BBC have forbidden commentators to speak over play for just about as long as they have been covering Wimbledon. IT IS JUST NOT DONE.
It is disrespectful to the players, the audience and everyone else involved.
Jim Courier is forever talking stupid statistics, which is just him showing off. He makes the commentary all about HIMSELF and not the players. Narcissist.
Who cares what he thinks? Please tell him to Shut the ... up so we can watch Federer and Berdych without his stupid mouth working overtime.
Hamilton Hill WA 6163
More Seven West Media / Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 Australian Open Tennis Coverage - poor quality australian open tennis comentating 
- Channel 7 - pathetic coverage of afl games 
- Channel 7 - sundays 24 
- Channel 7 - ghost whisperer 
- Channel 7 - change in 24 airtime 
- Channel 7 - afl 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - channel 7 news 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - house rules bullying 
- Channel 7 - today tonight 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - unethical behaviour