Service Magic / total scam

1 CO, United States Review updated:

They give you the name of 3 contractors in your area for whatever job it is that you need done. They say they have a guarantee that if the project isn't right they will contribute up to $500 to make it right. We hired one of the companies they recommended - paid the company half ($750) up front - job was barely started and never finished. We sent Service Magic all the documentation they requested - pictures, estimates to get the job finished, receipt from company we eventually hired to complete the job - then Service Magic says they have determined the request for a refund was not considered fair or reasonable! They never had any intention of helping make the project right by giving us some of our money back. They are completely dishonest - this is such a scam! Avoid Service Magic like the plague! They should be put out of business! When they leave this world they will all be rotting in hell!

Comments

• Sm
      19th of Jul, 2012

Hi "clydesmom" -

I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the company you initially chose and with the dispute process. We do hold our professionals to high standards and we have a team dedicated to looking into these types of situations to see if we can help. I would like to discuss your concerns with you directly and see if there is anything I can help with. You may contact me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@servicemagic.com.

Mandy Black

• Cl
      23rd of Jul, 2012

Don't let Mandy Black fool anyone. This company does NOT care - it's just PR. She doesn't do anything.