Service Magic / total scam
They give you the name of 3 contractors in your area for whatever job it is that you need done. They say they have a guarantee that if the project isn't right they will contribute up to $500 to make it right. We hired one of the companies they recommended - paid the company half ($750) up front - job was barely started and never finished. We sent Service Magic all the documentation they requested - pictures, estimates to get the job finished, receipt from company we eventually hired to complete the job - then Service Magic says they have determined the request for a refund was not considered fair or reasonable! They never had any intention of helping make the project right by giving us some of our money back. They are completely dishonest - this is such a scam! Avoid Service Magic like the plague! They should be put out of business! When they leave this world they will all be rotting in hell!
More Service Magic Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - charges, billing
- HomeAdvisor - pro business services
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours