Select Care Prescription plan (SCBN) — representative made mistake on app.
Called for prescription help. The representative wrote down the wrong information (recorded) Got his name and have all pertinent information given on the recorded call, And they took $80 from my credit card. Call was on Friday June 19th and I got a letter verifing that my husband qulifies for this plan. Today is Mon June 23rd and I got a call informing me that his packet is on the way. When we went over the information, it was not what I had given Nick at all. I read it to her from my notes taken the 19th. Also I she asked that I just give her all info again and we do not qualify. Their policy is no refunds. NICE!! Also this is $30 per mo. for 1 year. I don't think so! I have no use for this plan. I will get my money back and if I am told that I can't I will deal with that later.
More Select Care Prescription plan (SCBN) Complaints & Reviews
- Select Care Benefits Network - money taken, no service or product provided 
- SCBN - scam not a real advocacy site. 
- [Resolved] Select Care Benefits Network - scam 
- SCBN - prescription advocacy 
- SCBN - will not give me back my money 
- Select Care Benefits Network - charged without receiving any help or medications.
- Scbn Prescription Advocacy - unethical behavior, reimbursement
- SelectCare Benefits Network - money taken and no service 
- SCBN - took money from checking 
- Select Care Benefits Network - prescription assistance program