Select Care Prescription plan (SCBN)representative made mistake on app.

Called for prescription help. The representative wrote down the wrong information (recorded) Got his name and have all pertinent information given on the recorded call, And they took $80 from my credit card. Call was on Friday June 19th and I got a letter verifing that my husband qulifies for this plan. Today is Mon June 23rd and I got a call informing me that his packet is on the way. When we went over the information, it was not what I had given Nick at all. I read it to her from my notes taken the 19th. Also I she asked that I just give her all info again and we do not qualify. Their policy is no refunds. NICE!! Also this is $30 per mo. for 1 year. I don't think so! I have no use for this plan. I will get my money back and if I am told that I can't I will deal with that later.

Comments

• Br
      Aug 26, 2009

Hello Shirley,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I have looked through our records and I could not find you as a member of our program. Your husband Don was a member and we in fact issued a full refund to him months ago.

If you would like to contact me directly, please feel free to call me at [protected]. We have resolved the issue, but if you would like to talk please feel free to call me.

Sincerely,

Brad Williams
    SCBN Customer Care Manager
    [protected]
    [protected]@SCBN.org
    www.SCBN.org

• Wa
      Aug 24, 2011

Thank you for helping me for the last two years. My doctor has took me off the medication. I need to cancel my membership. Sincerely Wanda M. Bowman

• Wa
      Aug 24, 2011

Date August 23 2011 Please cancel my membership. Thank you Wanda M. Bowman.