Select Care Benefits Network / false prescription services
This company promised me 4 medications for $80 a month and never fulfilled their promise. Every time I called they were still waiting for something and then finally they gave me a fake prescription card that was a coupon you can get for free online for 12 months of Xarelto. I called the pharmaceutical company and explained what I received and they said that it was the same as the coupon I had used the year before and that they would not honor it. I called back and they treated me like an #### saying that the card was something other than that and offered no assistance in correcting it. I said cancel the services and refund my money. They said they would not and that I could sue them if I felt like it, they would not refund any money. FOR 9 months they continued to debit my account and when I noticed and called to complain they denied I had canceled. They charged me $785 over 9 months and the product I received was Flonase, an over the counter product. The complete indifference and lack of courtesy with the way they treat you when when you complain is nothing less than a street thug or con man. This company is a scam.
More Select Care Benefits Network Complaints & Reviews
- Select Care Benefits Network - money taken, no service or product provided 
- SCBN - scam not a real advocacy site. 
- [Resolved] Select Care Benefits Network - scam 
- SCBN - prescription advocacy 
- SCBN - will not give me back my money 
- Select Care Benefits Network - charged without receiving any help or medications.
- Scbn Prescription Advocacy - unethical behavior, reimbursement
- SelectCare Benefits Network - money taken and no service 
- SCBN - took money from checking 
- Select Care Benefits Network - prescription assistance program