[Resolved] SegPay Corporationunauthorized charges

I have been being charged $59.95 a month from my bank account for 10 months and when I found out I tried to get it refunded because my debit card number was stolen and used without my knowledge i was told they would not reverse the charges. I would like my refunds for all 10 months as this is a fraudulent charge. Very shady practices from this company!

• Resolution statement

• SegPay Corporation Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2018

Hi Kira,

I am sorry to hear this. Who did you contact at Segpay to report it? Please make sure you go to cs.segpay.com to get in touch with our consumer support team, and then will resolve this for you asap. I will also reach out to them to search for your name in the system and start researching the issue, but please do reach out when you can. And if you are still having trouble, please reply here.

Thank you.