Sedgwick CMS / wrongly denied claim
I found there are a lot of complains and even lawsuits against Sedgwick CMS. Just wanted to express and share my own experience with Sedgwick. They seem not responsive during the claim period, not able to contact the case owner directly via phone or email and I have to call 800 # to go through the options everytime just to talk to someone. After about two weeks, got an email the case is being denied. They seem not sensitive or really care about people too.
When we already have health issues to face with, the last thing we need to deal with company like Sedgwick. May I ask if anyone has the similar experience with Sedgwick that is not very responsive, don’t really seem know what they are doing and denied legitimate claims? Or, if they have better “performance” for their own benefits if to deny more claims?
If Sedgwock denied claims and we have to go back to work. If health situation gets worse or something happens to us, if we have the right to sue Sedgwick? Or if is it worth it to fight with Sedgwick when health is the priority. But, we need to stand up against unethical company to protect others too.
More Sedgwick CMS Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation 
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation