Sedgwick Cms PA. / monthly medications
It seem like they like to cut my monthly medications off every few months, that I have been prescribed for over 12 years.
Always need prior authorization. How many times do they need this? Take care of the issue.
My claims adjuster Jonathan Accardi should find a real job. I cannot imagine how he sleeps at night knowing what he is doing to people who are injured!
I never had any problems with the other ins. companies, ex.(Kemper, etc.)
They purchased my file, I did not ask them to. Take what you get.
If these guys families had a injury would they treat them that way???
More Sedgwick Cms PA. Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation 
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation