Sedgwick CMS / disability benefits
AT&T offers disability coverage for their employees administered by Sedgwick CMS. Their plan exploits many loopholes in the Federal Law regulating these plans. They will and have terminated benifits for reasons not related at all to the recipients disability or ability to be gainfully employed. Claiments are held under "virtual house arrest" and are not allowed to accomany thier family on even short day trips without obtaining "permission" which is cannnot be obtained in a timely manner if at all. They have and will schedule the claiment for multiple Independant Medical Exams and the doctors in these plans know better than to "bite the hand that feeds them" and do everthing i thier power to find the "claiment" fit to return to work (somewhere else as AT&T has terminated thier employment after one year on disability). This plan is nothing short of a "scam" as AT&T has little intention of prividing the benefits as promised. Sedgwick ruthlessly administers the loophole clauses in Federal Law the plan is designed to exploit and deny benefits to those that are, in fact, genuinely disabled.
Simi Valley, Ca.
More Sedgwick CMS Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Insurance - sears home delivery damage claim 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - workers comp mismanagement
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - auto insurance
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - extended leave approved but walmart wasn’t updated
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - claims
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - refrigerator repair by sears home