security services / No refund

Apr 23, 2015
In December 2014 I submitted two payments to Avongate and they were to forward such payments to Prime Technologies, since Avongate was their agent (according to Prime Tech). IN February 2015 I was advised by Prime Tech that they did not receive my payments from Avongate. I told them that I did and surprisingly they did have documentation indicating payments were made but they did NOT receive the money.

So Prime Tech wanted me to pay them directly for this computer security service. I advised them that when I get the refunds back from Avongate I will do so.. I also reminded them that basically this is their responsibility with Avongate because of the contractual commitments they had with hem. I am now being informed by Prime Tech that their contractual commitments with Avongate has been terminated and because of that they are unable to receive my money simply because Avongate has failed on their bargain to process the money through.. I told them that if and when I get a refund from Avongate I will then forward such payment directly to them.

I have now called Avongate three times since February and was practically given the same message. They will process the refund as soon as possible and I should be getting the refund in 4-6 days.. I told them this is not the first time I called and was then advised that I must have been talking to someone else. I tried to get this person's name but she hung up on me.

So now I am being pressured by Prime Tech for this payment.

N  16th of May, 2013 by

security services - non payment
EOPS Protective Services
2622 W 73rd Place Hialeah FL 33016
Phone: 954-815-6723

We provided security guard services at one of his dealerships (belle glad chevrolet) and we sent accounts payable two invoices for services rendered and Doug Plattner hides and plays the going back and forth game with no intention to pay his bills.