Securitasunprofesional

do not work for this company they will harass you they will put in unconfortable situations the company put me in there officers called me stupid and profiled me cause I have ADD and they got away with it this is why the company has a high turn over rate they don't take there jobs serious and they do not care about any one but them selves the san jose office has changed sicne I last worked for them years ago and I would not advise any one to work for them they do not know what they r doing the management is a joke they are not ever in the office

Co
Jan 03, 2015

Comments

• Da
      Feb 10, 2011
    Securitas - Termination/Pay

Securitas is a cheap ### company that didn't pay the wages owed me and terminated me for BS reason and I was under Union contract.

• Po
      Apr 07, 2011

If your claim was legitimate you'd have legal recourse available to you. Those are some pretty serious accusations. It seems you prefer making wild accusations online rather than rectify the situation, so I tend to think you're just a douchebag.

• Fa
      Jul 06, 2012
    Securitas - Great Job. NOT

All of the good paying jobs and decent jobs went to China...And this is what is left..SECURITAS, WAL-MART, TARGET, BIG-LOTS, K-MART.STARBUCKS, McDONALDS, TACOBELL, BESTBUY, RADIO SHACK, KFC, DENNY'S, SUBWAY, BANKS, JC PENNY'S, Yeah you can make money working for these company's lol...

• Go

Securitas - Hired and never started working
    Securitas
    Hamilton
    Canada

Was hired over a month ago, havent even worked one shift, been jerked around and promised full-time work, when all I get is excuses and lies. Scheduling has no clue on what they are doing, stay away. Complete waste of your time, look for a better company that respects good Security pofessionals. Complete JOKE!!!

• Du
      Mar 12, 2015

How about you get a college education and a better attitude and then maybe you can get a higher paying job!!