Scribd / unauthorized credit card charges
I was charged $8.99 for what I don't remember signing up for. I didn't pay or subscribe to any scribd services and I am being charged, please I need a refund of the money so urgently and any measure that can be taken for this not to repeat itself would be appreciated. There is no user interface by which one can unsubscribe as it was not made available
Scribd Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2018
Hi Kachi - I'm so sorry to hear about your unexpected charge. Please send us an email to [protected]@scribd.com so we can cancel your subscription and issue a refund. Thank you!
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription 
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial 
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits 
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission 
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke! 
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization