scottrade/american greetng cards / took $19.99 for 1 year Visa card
On this day this american greeting ecards took all my visa card information, and charged me $19.95 for not even see a card. made a confirmation no# but, kept making excuse that adobe had to be plugged in to even to make birthday card. then adobe 10.1 jumped on the site. I want my money put back in my account because I will get an attorney. this adobe 10.1 is trying to also attempting to offer a free trial but wants me to pay for the adobe which is $39.95 for a month. So they keep telling something went wrong with connection. Then my dial-up network turns themselves off. There are three(3) parties involved. For almost a month I have been trying to get hooked up the adobe so I can see my Ministry/my Church. I believe there are more involved too.
More scottrade/american greetng cards Complaints & Reviews
- Scottrade - Scam charges 
- TD Ameritrade - terrible experience 
- Scottrade - Account errors - Money Missing! 
- TD Ameritrade - It was several years ago now that TD Ameritrade stole $1200 from me 
- TD Ameritrade - They closed my account without notifying me!!
- TD Ameritrade - ira
- TD Ameritrade - my account has been stopped without permissions and I have no clue where my money is..
- TD Ameritrade - not giving me my money back
- TD Ameritrade - brent ure 
- TD Ameritrade - back office accuracy / accounting / customer service