Scoresense.com / score sense is a scam and withdraws money from your account without permission
Signed up for the initial $1 trial, but figured out quickly that this service is a scam. I never authorized additional withdrawals after seeing that the information I received was pretty worthless.
Do not sign up with these people.
Total scam. They are like gum on your shoe. You can't get rid of them.
I discovered their fraud from my credit card company today (1/11/19) when I received a fraud alert text message. I called my credit card company and said that I had not given scoresense the right to charge a fee monthly from my card. I am indebted to the credit card company for alerting me to this scam.
I want a full refund for the two charges of $29.95 that went on my credit card. I have been told that I have zero chance of getting my money back, but I am trying.
More Scoresense.com Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission 
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - credit
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized charges
- Scoresense.com - 3b credit scores
- Scoresense.com - scoresense credit reports
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized payment