ScoreSense / debting my checking account w/o permissin
Their address is listed more completely somewhere in the list of
These people advertise that for 1 refundable dollar, they will send you a report on your credit scores.. So they did this, using my checking account debit card. However, they neglect to make it very clear that you are signing for membership at $29.95 a month unless you cancel within 7 days.
So, on looking online at my bank statement, I find that charge, call them, and they say they have to turn it over to billing department. They finally give me a cancellation for membership number but neglect to send that via email for proof.
Also, 8 hours later, after speaking with 3 reps., they do send me an email saying they are giving me back my dollar but not crediting my $29.95.
So, I cut and pasted every complaint on this board, about 8 pages worth, and sent them to the company, via email, telling them that these are people they have scammed, going back to 2010, and that I will report them to my dispute dept of my bank, to bbb, and very possibly to ic3.gov, which was recommended by one of the victims of this scam outfit.
I am going to print out all 8 pages of the complaints to give to my bank as more evidence.
David gross wanted to set up a class action.. I think that is a good idea.. Need to get this lot out of business.
More ScoreSense Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission 
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - still being billed on a closed account 
- ScoreSense - beware — they do not display all their info on the web 
- ScoreSense - unauthorize charges 
- OTL*ScoreSense.com - unauthorized charges to my debit card 
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized debit card debit from my checking account