Saxon Mortgage / wrongful foreclosure

2998 marshall ct.Wheat Ridge, CO, United States Review updated:
Misappropriation of escrow funds by non-payment of taxes, causing my tax payment not only to be late but not paid until last possible day of the year. consequently resulting in the transfer to another bank and another, etc. etc.(six or seven total) Tried to trace papers to find out who to pay, but found nothing, nobody, including saxon representatives can not tell me who to pay. In my research, low and behold, saxon owns all of the companies that had passed the documentation along the way. so in a matter of three years they will own all of the equity regardless. So my challenge to saxon is reveal the secret entities in which i am to pay, and above and beyond this, an explanation as to how you plan on justifying any of this to anybody, especially me. thank you for your time and consideration, i am looking forward to hearing from someone that knows something in regards to this matter.
Fr

Comments

Ef
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Perhaps our new cabinet and President should be made aware of Saxon's, (and other companies alike), shady
"business" practices. While some folks homes/houses do not really mean too much to them, either through
lack of interest in your domicile or lack of enough time spent within the home's walls in order to gain
emotional attachment, others have invested decades of love and care, and respect should be given to
anyone trying to work out a more affordable payment. I believe all interest rates should be automatically
locked at lowest legal rate current and I also believe all interest rates on credit cards of every sort, should
be legally locked at a low rate, across the board, no matter who you are - rich or poor. This would most
definitely be a boost to the economy, because instead of the majority of my payment going into the
bottomless pit of interest to the company, (legal loan sharks), a bigger portion would go to principal, thereby
paying down debt and thereby allowing more cash flow to be freed.
Ro
  15th of Feb, 2012
We were left to vacat our primamry residence in August of 2009. We applied for loan modifacation and worked with Saxon Mortgage and even sent them $8, 000 in a cashiers check via FedEx to save our home. Then to find out that the packsge did not make it there on time and even though it was in the building by 5 pm. They claim they did not receive it until 9 am the next day. They kept our monies and told us we had to leave. Even though I have tried to move on I am reminded every day that I should never have tried to save the home or sent monies.