Saxon Mortgage / Professional Misconduct

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Have a Mortgage with Saxon - applied or a loan modification in April 2008 - not processed and it is August 1, 2008 - they will not accept a payment to keep me current on my mortgage - and now i have received a foreclosure notice - Now doesn't a company know what each of their departments are working on? I can not reach anyone on the phone -, I have faxed my paper booklet THREE times to them and still can not get an answer from anyone - as of today 7/30/08 - my application has not been approved or denied - however i did go to a hearing for the foreclosure of my home?????? Is the a lawyer out there that can help me sue them?

Comments

• Te
      11th of Aug, 2008

My mortgage was sold to saxon almost a year ago by Novastar. They could not find my file for 4 months, and when they did it was hell trying to restructure the loan. Once everything was in place they told me they could not move forward because my estranged spouse is in BK. So here we are 7 months later and I get papers from the NOVASTAR attorney pursuing foreclosure?

I'm confused as to how NOVASTAR can foreclose on a mortgage that was SOLD TO SAXON, unless they are one in the same just by proxy they have a different name to collect the debts owed by "tranferred" mortgages?

I call stinky turds on this!!!

• Re
      12th of Aug, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

I take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but I do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to talk to me, call my office at 888-453-1518 and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://RealtyMediationService.onlybusiness.com
    and if not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.

• Aa
      28th of Aug, 2008

Spoke with Monique 17919.
    Is as rude as non helpful as can be
    Wants borrower to lose home
    DOES NOT RECOGNIZE California Law

• Ro
      14th of Sep, 2008

Hey you all better watch out for people like Mr Lewis, those a-holes, just pretend to help you with the mortgage companies by charging you hundreds if not thousands of dollars to "negotiate" with your lender, when you could do this directly with them at NO CHARGE. and when he gets your number removed from the "system" as he claims and the company is trying to reach out to you for assistance or to confirmed possible modifications you wont be able to confirmed and the company ends up closing your file or continues with the foreclosure. Mr. Lewis shame on you...you are the real predatory lender.

• Lu
      14th of Mar, 2011

I have been dealing with Saxon since November because I received an escrow statement that practically trippled my taxes and thus increased my escrow payment. Even after sending them a simple math layout of what my tax obligation is and what they collected in 2010, I still can't get them to reinstate my payment as it was before the problem started, they keep adding late fees although they are receiving a payment and the call at least three times a day. I have stopped taking their calls and and turned over the information to an attorney.