Saxon Mortgage / NOT HELPING WITH LOAN MODIFICATION

1 P.O. Box 790948, San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-325-3502

I have been trying to do a loan modification with Saxon Mortgage since May 2008 when my husband lost his Job. I was never late in my payment. I didn’t want to face with any late payment & late fees, I was denied because I was current in my payment with both of my loans. FIRST OF ALL, they did not even call I had to keep calling them every day. That’s when I was told it was denied...then I explained the situations. they told me to complete another stupid financial statement n July they told it will take up to 2 to 3 months to processed & It has been assigned to Jeffrey Aldridge. I kept calling him every week instead off every other day because I know; I was not the only homeowner he was working. I left him lots of messages...he finally called me third week of November of 2008. I was told that I was approved for the bigger loan but the other loan was not, and the package will be mail to me. Then he told me pay the other loan. They will nit accept partial pmt. I was still paying the bigger loan not the other one. I finally recd the package, then I went to a loan counselor with HUD. She told that i will still end up making the same payment. i was told not to make any pmt until loan modification recd & processed per Jeffrey Aldridge. So, i did not make any pmts since October 2008. I send the package back to them on Dec 11th 2008 with detail rejection letter explaining to work out a better loan for me. I didn’t sign their package. I kept calling them, they kept saying that they recd a signed package but with no deposit. I told them that I did not sign any package. I just received a letter from them stating that they are going to proceed with foreclosure.

Fa

Comments

• Ag
      20th of Feb, 2009

Are you inforeclosure? I am also a victim of Saxon...we are winning! Contact me. I will give you all the details. Don't let them steal your home...be a squatter! Join me in the fight!!! Email me at [protected]@gmail.com.

• Ro
      26th of Feb, 2009

Dear Original poster, I can get your Saxon loan modification done for you ASAP, I can have you new terms and a good faith deposit amount in 2 to 3 days, and you will have final papers to sign in approx 3 weeks, I work for the largest chapter 13 bankruptcy firm in Southern California. I can help you with this. please email me for more info at [protected]@rgsilverman.com.