Saveology / pretend to be verizon

1 FL, United States

I went online to get info to bundle my internet and phone with Verizon's new fios service. A search brought me to www.buyverizon.com and a website that appeared to be a Verizon website. I called the toll free number and spoke to a "verizon representitive". After almost an hour and "Gary" getting a lot of personal iofo from me such as ss# (for credit check), liscense #, bank name, work address and phone number, I had an installation date, with a fee of course. I was told fios was not available in my area but they could give me a package with dish network. I was happy to be saving money on my bills so stupidly did not question much. They called back while I was out and left a message that Verizon had called and they would call me back later. I called verizon only to find out that they have no connection to the company I was talking to and they do not bundle with dish network. I called Saveology (verizon imposters) and demanded they cancel my order. They said they canceled on their end but I would need to speak to verizon to complete the cancelation. The number they gave me does not work. I then canceled the credit card I gave them.