Save Mart Supermarkets / contact info

Modesto, CA, United States Review updated:
While I have already submitted an application for employment, the company does provide a toll-free phone number for employment opportunities. However, the phone number posted leads to "No routes found" and a busy signal. The sign on which the number is posted also asks applicants not to contact the specific store to which they are applying. There is also no Customer Service contact information for any save mart supermarkets. I had been searching for any email information to inquire about the number they post, and if it is out of service to date. The only email I came across is that of Alicia Rockwell. I don't even know if this is the person I'm supposed to contact for customer service information. There's no questions or comments suggestion information on their websites either.
Jo

More Save Mart Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ev
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Save-Mart Supermarkets - Poor service!

This is really false advertising - especially on Sunday's! I've stood in a line of approx. 9 people and only 1 checker. When I asked about the "3's a crowd" policy, I was told that another checker didn't come on duty until 10:00 am. I told the manager that they need to publicize the fact that "3's a crowd" is not in effect until after 10:00 on Sunday. Until then, you stand, AND stand in line.
Pa
  3rd of Jun, 2016

Save Mart Supermarkets - Poor service!

I just want to the Save Mart, in Spanish Springs NV., to buy a few things to fix for dinner. I purchased the usual Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner (in the 14 oz. box), and a few other items. It wasn't until I got home and had opened the package that I happened to look and see that the product had an expiration date of 26 August 2007, (Todays date is Oct. 11, 2007). On a side note, the Mac and Cheese dinner had been a sale item- So I am wondering if the Save Mart store realized that the item was outdated and wanted to "move it out" as a sale item? I was at the Save Mart website, and could not find a "link" to contact or email them at.

Needless to say, our family will no longer be shopping at any Save Mart Supermarket ever again.