Saudiairline / delay

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

It is quite unhuman to leave passengers in airport for more than32hours without solid information when they will travel.
in short my daughter university student in khartoum(Sudan) travelled from Madinah to Jedah on 17April 2012 flight no sv1671 and delyed her Jed-Krt flight no sv 451 on 18 April 2012.for more than28hours, saudi airline provide them accomodation after fighting with thier staff, passengers who supposed to leave Jed. to Khartoum at 5:35 am on 18 april were kept in departure hall till !:00 pm when saudiairline decided to send them to 3 stars hotel Jedah downtown, at 11:00pm saudiairline alarmed them to be ready in the main reception to leave the hotel and told them thier flifgt will be at 1:00 am 19 April 2012 then kept them in the departure hall without information till 5:30 am that thier flight will be at 7:30am 19April2012.in simple words saudiairline lost a lot due misconduct with its customers(no transperancy, no sense of humanity)

Comments

• Ar
      27th of Apr, 2012

I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL, BUT AS A PASSENGER I HAD A FLIGHT CANCELED PUT ON DIFFERENT AIRLINE 12 HOUR DELAY, PROMISED IF I TOOK FLIGHT FROM (RETURN) MANILA TO LONDON VIA SINGAPORE ( 12 HOUR WAIT). I WOULD HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE WAITING THIS WAS A PROMISE. I AM A SERIOUS DIABETIC AND INSULIN NEEDS FRIDGE AND ALL HAD BEEN ARRANGED FOR SOMEONE TO MEET ME AS SOON AS I GET OFF PLANE TO STORE INSULIN, NO BODY THERE EVENTUALLY ONE PERSON WAS AVAILABLE AS A REP, BUT COULD NOT HELP, SPENT 2 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL WHEN ARRIVED BACK IN UK, LOST PART OF EYESIGHT MY INSULIN WENT OFF AND COULD NOT TAKE IT. I WAS WILLING TO GET ANOTHER FLIGHT OR EVEN STAY IN MANILA BUT THEY PROMISED SUPPORT AND THERE LIES HAVE LEFT ME DAMAGED FOR LIFE. NEVER EVER TAKE SAUDI AIRLINES THEY ARE LIARS CHEATS, AND THERE COSTUMER SERVICES ARE SICK. SINGAPORE AIRLINES THE AIRLINE TRANSFERRED TO TOLD US THAT A REP FOR SAUDI AIRLINES HAD BEEN ARRANGED. AND SAID IT WAS SAUDI AIRLINES JOB TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR US.. THE STAFF AT SHANGI AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK WHERE THE ONES THAT HELPED US WITH BLANKETS TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR. THE AIRLINE REFUSED TO HELP. EVEN A 6 MONTH PREGNANT WOMAN WAS LEFT WITH NO HELP, AND AFTER ALL THIS A 12 HOUR FLIGHT. DISGUSTING IS ALL I CAN SAY, AND NOW I LOOK AT SO MANY COMPLAINTS ON LINE ABOUT THIS AIRLINE PEOPLE WAITING UP TO 32 HOURS AND NO SLEEPING FACILITIES OR FOOD OR DRINK, THIS AIRLINE SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN. I WOULDNT EVEN FLY IF I WAS PAID AND WILL ADVISE MY COMPANY EMPLOYEES TO STAY CLEAR FROM THEM.