SANLAM SKY / DEDUCTIONS ON MY SALARY
I took two policies with Sanlam in June 2009 they were suppose to deduct from my bank account but they never did, in January 2010 back from my annual leave I saw deductions from my salary I immediately contacted the call centre & was told that the policy was never taken so I was told to fax a covering letter, ID copy, bank statement in order to get a refund, they will stop the deductions of which I did.Up until now my money is deducted & everytime I call they tell me to do the same thing.
I don't know what to do anymore pls I need advice.I even went to their offices in Bellville, Cape Town they promise to sort this out but they are still deducting.
More SANLAM SKY Complaints & Reviews
- SANLAM SKY - Refund of premiums 
- SANLAM SKY - Claim 
- sanlam sky( healthcor) - failure to pay out claim
- Sanlam - I am just very surprised at your lack of interest 
- Sanlam - funeral cover and the overall bad customer service
- Sanlam - disability cover claim.
- Sanlam - salami trust
- Sanlam - Endeavouring to wind up a deceased estate