Sanlam / disability cover claim.

im dignosed with stroke and no longer able to work, my company say i will be paid by sanlam disability cover.i was given forms to be filled by a specialits who was treating suppose to pay R1400 for that medical report from the doctor and im currently not recieving any money from work how am i suppose to be able to afford paying for that medical report.

Jul 25, 2018

Post your comment