Sanford Brown Institute / Terrible place

Sanford Brown Institute
I am currently in my fourth mod at Sanford Brown, I have complained about the lack of teaching. I have had a few teachers that have not taught me a damn thing. I have complained repeatedly to the Director of Education at S.B. and nothing has been done. I am not the only one complaining. I have 6 other class mates who feel the same way. I am paying for an education, but I'm not receiving it. They lied to get me into this school. I wanted weekend classes or night classes, I was told that they didn't have any. They had me sign up to fill there day class and then after a few months I found they have night and weekend classes, but I have been told I would be starting over if I changed. I am halfway through my year and I still have no clue on how to do blood pressure! I am there to learn, but they don't have teachers who want to teach. What can I do? I want my money back! They are a complete Rip Off!

A  13th of Jun, 2009 by
OMG, I was told the same thing. I wanted to join night classes in January and they said they didn't have any. I just started the evening program in April 09, Pittsburgh, PA.

I have one teacher that doesn't teach at all. There are several disruptions in the classroom and profanities by the students.

The students miss way more than 25% of their time but are still are allowed to attend school one day per week to keep their financial aid. They make them come so they don't have return their Title IV funding.

They are a FRAUD. Please report them to their Accreditation Program listed in their handbook.
N  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
I am scheduled to start S.B. in September for their medical sonographer program. I am a little concerned becasue I did a random search and have come across multiple complaints like those above. Is this school really that bad or am I missing something. If someone could email me at cmd82242@aol.com about their experiences I would appreciate it. Thanks.

A  26th of Aug, 2010 by
I am currnetly enrolled at Sanford-Brown and there is fighting in classrooms and The administrators don't even remove these animals from the class room Who do we complain toOOOOOOOOOO!