Samsung — unable to redeem "buy and get" voucher - poor service / breach of contract
Samsung was offering a deal stating that if you buy specific products you WILL get a voucher worth at least R2000 for either a return domestic flight or accommodation for two for a weekend at the Fire and Ice Hotel.
Based on this I bought a Samsung Fridge on the 24th December 2015. I was required to submit the bar code of the fridge coupled with some other details online which I did.
A few days later I received a call from "Samsung Buy and Get" requesting some information. I sent it through and thereafter I did not hear anything from anyone. I called the call center numerous times but the lines always seem to be busy and the switchboard staff offer to take a message stating that someone will call me back. Nobody ever calls back and this keeps happening on a daily basis. I obtained an email address of one of the managers to escalate the issue but no response either.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5