Samsung UN32EH4003FXZAfalse advertising

I purchased this Samsung TV - UN32EH4003FXZA on 10/22/2013 at my local best buy. The products was advertised that it contained a digital output- the manual stated that it did, the setup guide stated it, as did the box. Unfortunately, I did not have an optical out device so I did not check. I purchased this tv with intents on adding audio to it at some point. I purchased the new audio device and noticed that this TV does not have a digital output as advertised. I checked Samsung's website and it still says that the tv has a digital audio output. I called Samsung to discuss this with them and they informed me that because it was out of warranty (by nearly 60 days), they cannot do anything for me. The supervisor told me that since the website contains this: "Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification" that they are not responsible. I am speechless that a company would sell a product which was incorrectly advertised containing features it did not, and they won't do anything to resolve it.

Ni