Samsung Refrigerator Rs2dams / very bad customer service in israel

1 Israel

I have Samsung refrigerator model RS2DAMS for some years and am very satisfied having it.
In the end of 2012 (end of October - early beginning of November) a one of the shelves (a middle one) of the refrigerator door (not of freezer) was broken. I immediately turned to the company that should provide the service for your products in Beer-Sheva, Maor Hanegev, and asked to supply the replacement. As per their claim the shelf was ordered. However until the end of January I didn't receive it. Then in the end of January I called to the Main Samsung service in Tel-Aviv, Miniline, and asked them to supply me the shelf. Since then I'm calling to Miniline from time to time and no shelf supplied yet!!! During one of the calls I was told that a mistake was done in the particle order...
I was promised to be contacted by the customer service manager but never received any call, explanation, and so on. I'm really shy that in our country Samsung has so bad customer service. I know your company very well from my professional activity, I respect it very much, have most of home appliances of Samsung. But sometime you need a service that is efficient and client oriented. Unfortunately, we don't have it: 6 month since I ordered the shelf I still don't have it and don't have any idea when I supposed to have it!!!
I very much appreciate you for checking the subject complaint and to take appropriate measures to correct the above falsy service.
With best regards,