Samsung /Refrigerator RS267 / freezes everything
Purchased 7/12/08 floor model refrigerator samsung rs267. When it was plugged in, everything seemed to work, digital readouts on front seemed to go down to the set temperature of 46 degrees. Put some food in, including some soda. The next morning, some of the soda cans had exploded due to freezing. Called samsung, was told to unplug it, leave it for ten minutes, and plug it back in. The refrigerator temperature readout dropped to 17 degrees adn slowly started counting to stop at 46 degrees in about a half hour. So, this time, not wanting a mess, I put in a bottle of water. A couple hours later, it's frozen solid. The readout still says 46 degrees. So, I put in a thermometer, it dropped to 1 degree below zero in the fridgeration department. Called samsung again. They say they will find an authorized repairperson and call me back within 48 hours. Three days later, I called samsung again. They say there is no authorized repairpersons in my area and that it's sent to a different department and they will call me within 48 hours. Four days later, I called samsung again. They say they are having a hard time finding an authorized repair shop and it was sent to another department. Two shorten the story a bit, it is now 23 days later, after many calls to samsung, and by the way no return calls from samsung, i've been talking to lowe's store manager, which is where the refrigerator was purchased, and they are trying to get samsung to do something.
I certainly would not recommend anyone buying a samsung refrigerator. The pain from my saga is no over, and I have no idea how long it may go on, so save yourself the trouble and stay away from samsung.
More Samsung /Refrigerator RS267 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung galaxy s8 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - defective galaxy s7
- Samsung Electronics - samsung phone lost inside wy914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer