Samsung Refrigerator 32EMB/32WG3 / refrigerator door
Bought a sumsung 300 ltrs refrigerator in may 2002.
Ever since, there was a cooling problem for which the cooloing unit was replaced within a period of couple of months of purchase. Thereafter there were number of visits by the service people and it was found that the main unit door was going out of alignment and as a result the cold was not generating and the compressor was always on. Everytime the door was tightened. During my last complaint on the same issue (Complaint no bp [protected]) while attending the same, the engineer adviced that the defective bottom door costing about rs 5000/- is to be replaced as the bottom of the door, where the hinge goes in, has become totally bad.
My fridge is in absolutely new condition without any blemish and now it is apparent that somehow I was sold a refrigerator with a defective door.
I am yet to come accross a refrigerator whose door required replacement in 5-6 years usage in spite of the fridge being almost new.
I am an ardent samsung user, I don't know what will be the company's response to this but if not heeded, there is going to be an addition to the list of dissatisfied ones.
More Samsung Refrigerator 32EMB/32WG3 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung cash prize promo winnings
- Samsung Electronics - the new pie update for samsung s8 and above
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Galaxy - lost of mobile on flight no sq 256 dated 20 feb 2019.
- Samsung Electronics, America, INC - dw80k5050us