Samsung / note 5

1 Boonton, NJ, United States

I have been loyal to and happy with your note series phones since you brought them to market. I have only one com;plaint. The stylus on your platinum note 5 has come apart where the plastic meets the metal. I have replaced it twice, and now carry the broken stylus in my eyeglass case. It looks unprofessional and is an annoyance. It is to the point now that it is uncomfortable and embarrassing with my patients, friends, and colleagues. This is especially disturbing since this is such an outstanding product line. I have been loyal to samsung and its products because they are, in my opinion, superior. Please address this for me. I am frustrated and in conflict about this issue since I d love the phone and will probably upgrade to another note series phone. Sincerely, Dennis J. Massler M.D. my cell phone number is [protected]. My email is [protected]@optonline.net my home phone is [protected]. my office phone is [protected] My home address is 16 Meadowbrook Road Boonton Township. New Jersey 07005 Given that I support your products, I have been reluctant to complain on Yelp, though I am sure that would get your attention. Please respond.

Re