Samsung/LN52A750 / only 2 months of use, defective product.

1 Astoria, OR, United States Review updated:

After only having the ln52a750 samsung lcd tv, it began to automatically turn off and then back on continually untill you unplugged the whole set. This continues to this day as soon as you plug the tv in. It began this on feb 24, 2009. It is now april 5 and I have yet to get my refund (Because the part is on backorder, and they apparently have none in inventory to replace???) they have been jerking me around, and twisting things around like they are absolutely withing their 14-21 days of completion on the process because it was only approved to begin on march 24th, a whole month after it broke and I reported it as such. This has been the worst costumer service I have ever received and will never deal with the company again. I suggest you do the same.

Comments

• Sm
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I and 100's of others have experienced the same problem. I have a 3 year old 40" Samsung LCD and about two days ago the picture is gone and you can only hear the sound. Of course my warranty ran out 25 days ago. I am not paying any repair fees after paying $3000.00 for this piece of junk. I have paid enough. These Samsung products are defective and we need to organize a class action lawsuit against Samsung. I am contacting other people with a similar problem. Please email me at kollar@optonline.net so we can proceed to organize something. We can't let this one slip by. These products are defective.