Samsung Electronics / customer service

Ridgefield Park, NJ, United States

I bought the TV directly from Samsung e-commerce. I ordered outside installation. When they came to install to the wall they found that one of the wall mount adapter (small special screw) were missing so they could not hang the TV but have to pay for service. I called Samsung to request the missing part. I spent more than an hour on the phone; gave them my order number and asked them to send me the missing screw, I was told that they don't have access to my invoice. They asked me to email them my invoice so one of the departments can verify the invoice before sending the screw. I emailed my invoice and after 36 hrs later I called them. They could not locate the invoice; without invoice I was told that they could not ship the part. I submitted 2 more times the copy of the invoice. Every time I called them, they don’t have copy of the invoice, it will take 24-48 hrs to receive. After receiving and validating it will take 5-7 days to receive the screw. It was my nightmare to deal with Samsung to get this missing screw. I did not see any customer service worse than Samsung. Finally I asked the agent in the warranty department, either send me the screw or take the TV back; it is your decision. He connected me to the return department to start the return process. In short, please be aware of Samsung customer service before deciding to buy Samsung TV. If you have warranty issue like big repair, I don't know how they will handle since they could not ship the screw instead they accept the return of TV. It was big hassle for me to put the TV back. Now waiting return approval from Samsung to take TV back. BEWARE OF SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE BUYING SAMSUNG BRAND TV.

Am